APALMS Board of Trustees (2016-2018)
1) Prof. Narong Nimsakul
2) Prof. Krishna Rao
3) Prof. Ming-Chien Kao
President: Dr. Pichansak Bunmas
Secretary General: Pol Colonel Dr. Bungert Titapiwatanakun
Treasurer: Dr. Suthanma Nimsakul
Immediate Past President: Dr. A. Arimuko
Kazuhiko Atsumi (Japan)
Jia-Nan Qin (Shanghai, China)
Darwan M.Purba (Indonesia)
M. Chellappa (Singapore)
Tran Cong Duyet (Vietnam)
Ming-Chien Kao (Taiwan, ROC)
Narong Nimsakul (Thailand)
Jun-Heng Li (Beijing, China)
Krishna Rau (GOA, India)
Yoshimi Asagai (Japan)
Cheng-Jen Chang (Taiwan, ROC)
Abraham Arimuko (Indonnesia)
China: Ying Gu
India: Sharon Krishna
Indonesia: Renita Hasan
Israel: Abe M. Baruchin
Japan: Toshio Ohshiro
USA: Gerald Glantz
Australia: Penny Smalley
Singapore: Hong Sai Loh
Korea: Jin Wang Kim
Italy: Leonardo Longo
Cleveland, U.K.: Vasant H. Oswal
MESSAGE FROM HONORARY PRESIDENT OF 16TH CONGRESS, APALMS
Old soldiers never die
Friends and Colleagues: I hope you remember the 9th
Congress of APALMS in Pattaya, 2002. We did
enjoy so many things. Thailand is very happy to have you back again. We will do our best to make another
good Congress, for all of you, and for our new friends.
See you in October, 2018.
Prof. Narong Nimsakul, M.D., F.I.C.S.
Honorary President, 16th
Invited Speakers (Confirmed):
1) Prof. Narong Nimsakul (Thailand)
- Laser and Robotic Technology
2) Prof. Ming-Chine Kao (Taiwan, ROC)
- Review of laser Surgery and Medicine of Taiwan and APALMS
3) Prof. Cheng-Jen Chang (Taiwan, ROC)
- Cryogen Spray cooling in Conjunction with Lasers for Plastic Surgery
Award for Young Doctors, Surgeons, Dentists, and Scientists
Prof. Ming-Chien Kao, the Honorary President of APALMS and the International Scientific Committee, will be happy to provide the
travelling award of 500 US$ each to three young researchers who meet the following conditions:
1) Be regular member of APALMS (Can apply at this Congress) and is under 45 years of age.
2) Present free paper of 15 minutes at this Congress.
3) Win selection as good papers by the Scientific Committee.
4) Receive Cash and Certificate at the General Assembly.
1. Executive Committee Meeting 17:00-18:00 October 19, 2018.
2. Welcome Reception 18:00-20:00 October 19, 2018.
3. General Assembly & Closing Ceremony 16:45-18:00 October 20, 2018.
4. Presidential Dinner18:30-22:00 October 20, 2018.
Abstract submission open
January 1, 2018
Abstract submission deadline
August 30, 2018 (Extended)
Notification of abstract acceptance
September 15, 2018
Before August 31, 2018
September 1 - October 17, 2018
October 18 - 20, 2018