Call for Abstracts
Please read this thoroughly before preparing your abstract.
- Only abstracts written in English will be accepted.
- CAPITALIZE the entire title and UNDERLINE the name of author who will present the paper. Abbreviations must not be used in the title. After the title, list the author's names and institutional affiliations; OMIT degrees, titles, institutional appointments, address and Zip code. The text should be typed using single spacing. Do not indent the title and each paragraph.
- Simple tables of graphs (neat and in black ink) may be included.
- Abbreviations must be defined by placing them in parentheses after the full word the first time they appear. Use numerals to indicate numbers except when beginning sentences.
- Nonproprietary (generic) names, written in lower-case letters, are required the first time a drug is mentioned. Proprietary names are always capitalized.
- Abstracts must be submitted in form of Microsoft Word file (document file). Font used in the abstracts must be Times New Roman and not exceed 250 words. Abstract saved in form of Picture or Clip file, such as PDF, Bitmap, JPEG or TIFF, is not acceptable
How to submit an Abstract
Online abstract submission will open on January 1, 2018
All abstracts must be submitted the conference website only: www.apalms2018.org
Abstracts submitted by email, fax or post will NOT be accepted.
Abstract Submission Deadline
Abstracts must be submitted on or before August 31, 2018 (Extended)
. The online submission system shall be closed on August 31, 2018 at 24:00hrs, GMT. Abstracts submitted after the system closure will not be accepted.
Abstract Acceptance Notification
Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email to the corresponding author only on or before September 15, 2018
. If you have not received the email notification by September 15, 2018, please contact the AWCA2018 scientific committee secretariat at email@example.com
*** Abstract submission is now closed ***
Abstract submission open
January 1, 2018
Abstract submission deadline
August 30, 2018 (Extended)
Notification of abstract acceptance
September 15, 2018
Before August 31, 2018
September 1 - October 17, 2018
October 18 - 20, 2018